Feelings In A Bag (Adult)
By Rosemary Martin
For One to One & Self-Assessment
Feelings in a bag will guide users to become aware of their emotions. Users will develop the ability to identify, manage and communicate each of these emotions in a safebway. Users will gain awareness of what situations invoke specific emotions.
Users will learn a variety of tools which will enable them to control impulsive behaviours which occur as a resul of uncomfortable emotions. Users will inturn learn how to self soothe as apposed to becoming overwhelmed by multiple un-comfortable emotions.
Users will learn how to:
· Identify the circumstances that trigger specific emotions
· Control being overwhelmed by multiple emotions.
· Cope with multiple emotions
· Identify the need that arises as a result of uncomfortable feelings
· Pinpoint what creates comfortable feelings and take control of their own happiness
· Understand and accept all emotions and how they feel as a result of positive or negative experiences or circumstances
· Stay in control of emotions and not allow them to overwhelm
· Address emotional outbursts
· Control impulsive behaviour
· Work through difficult situations
· Manage understand and accept difficult emotions
· Stay in control of their behaviour when experiencing multiple emotions
· Create strategies to self soothe
· Develop emotional intelligence
· Develop emotional vocabulary