Behavioiur Choice Cards - Radicalisation
- Raises awareness of the risks with being radicalised or participating in terrorist activity.
- Promotes awareness of countless consequences of specific negative behaviour choices vulnerable individuals often make, along with its impact on themselves and others.
- To help young people understand the consequences or peer pressure.
- Allows individuals to practice and develop empathy.
- Empowers individuals to form their own opinions and decide appropriate actions in the face of eternal pressure/undue influence, therefore reducing the risk of being drawn into extremist rhetoric.
- Enables individuals to practice the use of foresight.
- Guides individuals in identifiying safe and unsafe practices.
- Enables individuals to develop critical thinking skills.
Behaviour Choice Cards - Radicalistion