Emotions Board Games
By Rosemary Martin
The Emotions Game Pack is a fun and therapeutic game that allows players to explore and express a variety of emotions.
Players become aware of the situations that help to create comfortable emotions and the need that arises as a result of uncomfortable emotions.
By using this resource players will develop the ability to empathise, understand and accept emotions felt by themselves and by others.
This resource promotes the development of emotional, mental health and wellbeing and builds upon the following essential areas; self-awareness, empathy, social skills, anger management, and coping skills.
This resource has been successfully used with individuals with the following:
Anxiety, Depression, ODD, ADHD, ADD, and AUTISM.
The Emotions Game Pack will guide you through the steps needed to enable you to develop emotional literacy, use emotional language and become successful in managing emotions.
This resource will support users to:
- Develop emotional Intelligence.
- Practice emotional literacy.
- Use and expand emotional vocabulary.
- Explore both comfortable and uncomfortable feelings.
- Identify the events and circumstances that trigger specific emotions in themselves and others.
- Identify the need that arises as a result of uncomfortable feelings in themselves and in others.
- Gain awareness of events and situations that create comfortable feelings in themselves and others.
- Become empowered to take responsibility for maintaining good emotional wellness.
2 to 4 Players Ages 7 + (ideal for families)