Feelings In A Bag
By Rosemary Martin
Feelings in a Bag will support individuals to develop Emotional Literacy. Users will quickly become aware of their emotions and learn how to identify, manage and express emotions safely.
Users will gain awareness of what situations invoke specific emotions.
This pack will equip individuals with a variety of tools supporting them to develop the ability to control uncomfortable emotions and learn how to self-soothe as opposed to becoming overwhelmed by multiple uncomfortable emotions.
Users will learn how to:
- Identify the circumstances that trigger specific emotions
- Control being overwhelmed by multiple emotions.
- Cope with multiple emotions
- Identify the need that arises as a result of uncomfortable feelings
- Pinpoint what creates comfortable feelings and take control of their own happiness
- Understand and accept all emotions and how they feel as a result of positive or negative experiences or circumstances
- Stay in control of emotions and not allow them to overwhelm
- Address emotional outbursts
- Control impulsive behaviour
- Work through difficult situations
- Manage understand and accept difficult emotions
- Stay in control of their behaviour when experiencing multiple emotions
- Create strategies to self soothe
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Develop emotional vocabulary