By Rosemary Martin
Feelings Wall will help users develop Emotional Literacy. This resource will support individuals to become aware of their emotions. Individuals will learn to identify and manage each of these emotions as they arise. Users will gain awareness of what situations invoke specific emotions.
Users will learn a variety of tools and develop the ability to control uncomfortable emotions and learn how to self-soothe as apposed to becoming overwhelmed by multiple uncomfortable emotions.
Users will learn how to:
- Identify the circumstances that trigger specific emotions
- Control being overwhelmed by multiple emotions.
- Cope with multiple emotions
- Identify the need that arises as a result of uncomfortable feelings
- Pinpoint what creates comfortable feelings and take control of their own happiness
- Understand and accept all emotions and how they feel as a result of positive or negative experiences or circumstances
- Stay in control of emotions and not allow them to overwhelm
This resource can be used as a tool to allow users time and space to reflect and self soothe.
Suitable for all ages
16 pocket wall hanging bag. Suitable for home/school use. One to one and Self- assessment. Comes with 30 attachable/detachable feelings cards, feelings box and 100 question/statement sheets. Allows users to identify and work through present emotions.